Designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of women leaders, this program uses the concept of balance to explore the unique challenges for women in achieving roles of influence and responsibility in public safety organisations.
Who should attend
Women who are already exercising significant leadership within their organisation.
- Strategic focus program which utilises the 70:20:10 learning framework
- Explores experiential approaches which will directly address workplace issues
- Enhance the skills and understanding of the behaviours necessary to be more effective as a leader in the public safety environment
- Understanding of the specific challenges facing women in leadership in public safety organisations
- Ability to diagnose, influence and shape solutions for addressing the contemporary environment
- Enhanced capacity to use formal and informal means to influence and initiate change
- Ability to recognise and negotiate the challenges of changing complex traditional organisations
Two residential workshops (4days/3days) combined with ongoing workplace development.
AIPM Balance 1
20 – 23 March 2018 (Phase 1)
13 – 15 June 2018 (Phase 3)
AIPM Balance 2
21-24 August 2018 (Phase 1)
13-15 November 2018 (Phase 3)
A$5,715 – ANZ Police Jurisdictions (includes GST)
A$6,000 – AFAC & All Other Agencies (includes GST)
t: +61 (0) 2 9934 4805