Who should attend
Executives at SES1 level who are responsible for building strategic capacity and capabilities, including assets, finance, information technology and human resources, within public safety organisations.
- Enhanced understanding for identifying and building strategic capabilities and capacities which align with long term organisational direction.
- Enhanced understanding of the changing parameters for creating strategic public value in public safety.
- Improved knowledge of the drivers of performance management in supporting organisation direction and change
- Improved capability for managing compliance, portfolio and organisational risk
- Improved capability for implementing strategic change in complex environments
- Improved familiarity with the language of finance, compliance, risk and accountability to support better decision making to create better public value
5 day residential workshop
29 October – 2 November 2018
t: +61 (0) 2 9934 4800