Every program is tailored to optimise learning and maximise the benefits of all aspects of the process, from classroom activities to the social and environmental experience. They can be:
- co-branded with your organisation
- exclusive to a single organisation or cluster of organisations
- delivered at our campus or your workplace, across Australia or internationally
- presented in a wide range of formats, including one-off workshops and retreats
- focused on any topic, from a single issue to a general area of leadership capacity
Our campus in Manly is among the best police educational facilities in the world but, as our delivery philosophy matches our leadership philosophy of being adaptable and committed, we also deliver programs across the world.
Executive Meeting Facilitation
Many organisations are now using AIPM facilitators to bring real time reflection and learning into their executive meetings. AIPM facilitators are skilled in identifying the right questions to create better understanding and movement on difficult issues. The AIPM benefits from observing and interacting with the contemporary executive challenges, thus creating new learning which informs many of our programs and other development opportunities.
The AIPM is a valued partner for many organisations considering, designing or implementing significant organisational change. Our partnership roles include research, advice, consultation as well as design and delivery. Our experience in working with so many public safety organisations helps to create new perspectives of understanding and opportunity for organisations facing complex cultural and structural change.